Saturday, May 15, 2010

Bountiful Basket

Have you heard of bountiful baskets. I heard about them from someone at school and thought I would buy one and see what it was like. They are $15.00 and comes with about a laundry basket full of fruits and vegetables. Here is what we got...



We like to have fresh fruits and vegetables in the house but it is hard when you are on a college student budget, trying to decide if this is a good deal. What do you think?

4 comments:

Laura said...

Cool! We can do this through Stuart's school too. We decided to go to the farmers market today and see how much we could get for $15 and compare it to see if it works out better. I'm pretty excited about it either way.

Schows said...

It looks like a really good deal to me!

Bella Mente said...

Heck yes!!! I think its a great deal!!

Carolyn said...

That's amazing - what a good deal! I'm glad that I finally get to see what it's like, since I've heard so much about it and couldn't find any pictures on their website.