Monday, April 5, 2010

Cakes

I have been a little too busy to update as you have probably noticed. I have made 3 more cakes and I have been getting very excited about the improvement I've made. Here they are...Enjoy.

Not my style, but it was a requirement for the class. Everything you see I made, the bird, butterflies and all the flowers.



I made this cake for my Final project



I had a lot of extra fondant from my final so I decided to make an easter cake for fun.


5 comments:

Schows said...

Kendra! these are awesome! I love the final project one!!

Scott and Lori Smith said...

Wow, these are quite impressive! They look so professional!

Jill said...

You are good!!!!

Megan said...

So cute! I'm going to have to hire you to make my kids bday cakes or teach me how to make fondant and do that! They look awesome.

Robbie said...

WOW!!! your cakes are amazing. I am so impressed. You are truly talented. What a fun class. They look soooo good. Great job!