July 2009:
- We took another spontaneous trip on a four day weekend and saw many new things. Destination: Mt. Rushmore What we saw/did on the way: Church sites in Wyoming (Willies Site and Martins cove), one of the largest coal mines in N. America, Mt. Rushmore (AMAZING), ate the best meal at a restaurant called 'enigma' ,saw a lot of road, oil drills and ranches while driving through Wyoming. We also went through Yellowstone again on the way back because we love it so much. Overall rating of trip: A whole lot of fun.
- At the end of July ended the semester successfully, packed up all of our stuff and moved from Rexburg back to our farm house in Pasco to work for the fall.
- Lybbert Family trip to Priest Lake with a week full of family and fun, including the celebration of my 20th birthday.
- Devin and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary with a candle lit dinner prepared by myself.
- Came back to the real world and got to work. Devin worked for my Dad on the farm and I worked at Angus Square Dental Clinic for the Harkers.
- Devin and I were called to be Primary workers teaching the 6-7 year olds. I also was called to be an activity day assistant to my amazing aunt Wendy.
- I spent a good amount of my time canning grape juice and peaches.
- Devin had a good friend from work, Victor a.k.a Guatemala, get baptized into our church. We had a great time being involved in the discussions with the missionaries and the baptism.
- I agreed to fill in for Sis. Carroll as Choir director while she had heart surgery(yes, I had 3 callings). I doubted myself and was stressed going into it but came to greatly enjoy it and gained an experience that I will never forget.
- My younger sister Karalee got engaged. Which was quite the shocker.
- I took a trip with my mom and sisters to Utah to go wedding dress shopping for Karalee and for a weekend of fun
- Had a wonderful Thanksgiving at Chelsea and Kyle's along with Kyles family and Devins parents.
- I braved the crowds @ 3:30 am on black friday with my little sister Janae'. It was worth the early morning alarm once we got some good deals.
- Threw my sister a bridal shower where we enjoyed some good food, laughs, gifts and fun decorations.
- My sister got married on the 22nd in the Columbia River Temple, followed by a beautiful reception. Go here for pictures (password KJ).
- Enjoyed our 2nd Christmas morning together. We exchanged gifts and spoiled eachother. We then made a santa delivery to my mom from my dad and watched my mom peel out of the drive way in her new ride. The rest of the day was spent at the Woodwards where endless entertainment always takes place. I felt like a kid again while I helped Chander and Carson put together a 900 piece star wars lego set.
- Enjoyed a week at Priest Lake with my family, minus the newlyweds. We filled our week with games, movies, eating, sleeping, riding razors and SKIING. Yes, Skiing for the first time. I have never been and I had a blast, Devin says I was pretty good for my first time but I wouldn't know.
- New years was enjoyed at home while trying to keep our eyes open til midnight while watching Monsters Vs. Aliens, which was hillarious.
- We packed up our house once again, said our goodbyes and moved back to Rexburg to get another year of school under our belts.
- Started the winter semester with motivated attitudes. ( We will see how long these attitudes last)
- Devin was called as the 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency.
- I accidentally gave Devin a bald looking spot while cutting his hair, whoops!


No comments:
Post a Comment