This semester I am in a cake decorating class, which is probably my favorite class. I have made two cakes so far. Here is the first one, which is extremely ugly but it was my first time so cut me some slack. My parents were going to Hawaii the day I made it so it was for them. (the icing was an ocean blue color but it came out green in the picture)

This next one I love, it is more of a mans cake.



I am no professional but I am having a fun time learning. Keep posted to see my improvement!
4 comments:
I'm so impressed, Kendra. By the way, I love the close-up picture of you and Devin on your sidebar.
You are so talented! I am so impressed. Keep up the hard work. What a fun hobby and it's so useful too :)
LOVE the cakes! You will be on the list to do Calvin's wedding cake. Pretty sure he will go for the manly cake you displayed.
Wow Kendra!! Thats amazing!! :) I love reading about you and your new dventures in life.. since we have not been able to catch up much!! Hope all is well!
-Lexie
Post a Comment