Friday, February 20, 2009

What we've been up to

Long time no post not much has happened other than we're in Rexburg trying to enjoy the cold and the wonderful studying that comes along with going to school. Here's a few of my favorite pictures from leaving Pasco, our journey to Rexburg and some of what we've been doing since we've been here.

Leaving our lovely home in Pasco... we really miss it, but love our new place too.


On our way to Rexburg we stayed in Boise at Devins aunt and uncles and we went to church on Sunday but Devin forgot to put his dress shoes in the car and all he had were his work boots. So, we waited till sacrament was starting, snuck into the back and left during the closing hymn. It was pretty hillarious


First Day of school


Skating on the outdoor rink. We were the only ones there, which is the best.

Candace and Cody came up a while ago and stayed with us over the weekend. We had a lot of fun.

For Valentines Day we went out to Olive Garden, well we went the night before because we knew it would be crazy on Valentines. On the actual Valentines day we had a couple from the ward over and we made homemade pizzas and played some games. Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures. Other than that not too much is going on here, just trying to keep up with all the homework and tests.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your little house is really cute! I love it.

The pictures of your first day of school remind me why I should be happy to leave here - the weather is why I'm glad to go. I would love to see you on the first day of next semester :S Am I making this sound worse than it originally did?