Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Uncontrollable Giggles
Tonight, as Devin and I were having our family scripture study he kept correcting me saying I said the wrong word. I kept refusing saying, "thats what I said," and he would once again correct me. Finally, he burst out laughing because I really was saying the right words and he was just correcting me to make me think I was going crazy. After this our laughs and giggles were uncontrollable, which made for a very interesting prayer(which of course I was asked to give).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's funny. Just this week I found myself letting Brad know after his prayer that "the Lord does not appreciate sarcasm." (He had thrown some in aimed in my direction.) To which he assured me that He also had a sense of humor. So there is still a good chance He heard your prayers according to your all-knowing uncle.
We've had a LOT of those! I always like to force myself to not laugh so I look more mature than Stuart.
Post a Comment