BOY!!!
We are very excited to be having a little boy around! My belly is growing and the pregnancy is going well. More news in this household, our baby boy will be born in Spokane, Washington. Devin got an internship there starting in April so we will be moving for a few months. We are very excited to go somewhere new and Devin is looking forward to having a great learning experience.
*If anyone knows of someone looking for an apt in Rexburg, let me know because we need to sell our lease!!!*
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting Devin and Kendra. The good news is, there are lots of little boy clothes to be handed down and traded around!
woohoo!! I was thinking about you today and trying to remember when you were finding out (again) lol. I bet devin is excited!
Wuhoo!! I am soooo happy for you two!! Congratulations both on the baby and the internship! :)
YaaaHoooo!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to have a little nephew that will be close so I can play with him!! And now your close enough that I can come and see you whenever. I'm really excited I know I've told you that a bazillion times now but I cant wait!!!
Love ya!
Haha. Sorry to rain on your parade Karalee but this little guy will be moving to Rexburg when he is just a few weeks old.
Congratulations!! You'll be an amazing mom - little boys are so fun!
Post a Comment