Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shopping Online

I have never been much of an online shopper but recently I made two online purchases. The first one was a power cord for my computer because mine broke. I ordered it from Amazon and knew it would take a few days to get here, then I got an e-mail saying they were on back order so it would take an extra week or two... no big deal. Well, I got it in the mail, and guess what, it is not the right cord. I know I ordered the right one because the invoice has the correct item on it, but the cord I got is not right. Next, I ordered Devin a Coach money clip for valentines day, which I was very excited about and could not wait to surprise him with, since he has been wanting one. It was delivered and I hurried to open it to check out my awesome purchase and I found a small purse..... not what I was expecting, not even close. So I checked my invoice and sure enough I ordered the right item, I was just shipped the wrong thing! grrr. So I had to tell Devin what he was supposed to get. I checked the price tag on the purse and it was twice as much as the money clip... so if I was a dishonest person I might just keep the bag... but I won't be doing that. Does anyone else have bad luck shopping online?

1 comment:

Scott and Lori Smith said...

Oh man! I could see Devin walking around with the coach bag...hahaha. I am super nervous when it comes to getting things online too. I've only ordered shoes, which I tried on in the store and bought the same, and a board game. But I've always gotten the right thing. You're just having bad luck!