Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Watch your step!!
WARNING! Beware of step stools.
Tonight I tripped over one of these bad boys in the library. I'm not sure how it got to the side of my chair when I stood up to walk away but I stumbled right over it and got a good bruise on my knee. As I laid there thinking whether I should laugh or cry I looked up to see a few people smiling and trying to hold back their laughs, including Devin. I limped away and once we got out of the 'quiet area' Devin exclaimed how hilarious it was and how fast I hit the ground. Well, all I have to say is 1.) my knee hurts 2.) that makes the top 5 of my most embarrassing moments and 3.) I'm going to walk around the library staring at the floor from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad you have a blog. I secretly took a mental note to come on and find you from Sireena's blog when I heard her say you had one. Now I've found you and will stalk you for the rest of forever.
Post a Comment