

So, I know this happened about 3 months ago but I thought it would make a good post. In April Devin and I were home for spring break and on the 11th (the day after we got home) Devin gave me a call... well about 10 calls trying to get a hold of me but i was out working in the yard with the family so we didn't hear the phone. Finally, after someone decided to go hide out in the house away from all the work( janae) Devin got a hold of me and asked me if i wanted to go with him to his grandmas house to help her with a few things. I said yes and went inside to make myself look somewhat decent from being all dirty and sweaty from pulling weeds but i didn't have much time since Devin said he was only a couple minutes away. We got into the car and drove to his grandmas house and he told me she might not be there because she had to go to the church to get something... we knocked.. and she wasn't there.. so we went for a walk up the hill. We walked through the orchard an up to the canyon that over looks the river, its so beautiful up there. I gave Devin a hug and since im so short(actually i like to look at it as he's so tall) my head was right at his chest and i could hear is heart beating very hard, now i look back and realize how dumb I am because i thought he was just tired from walking up the hill, haha. We stood there for a while, i was standing in front of him looking out at the view and he stepped in front of me and.... well i dont really remember exactly what he said because I was in such shock but he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I told him, "get up, get up" and then I told him yes! Then he told me his grandma was out of town, i should of known that since his cousin Tyler was getting married that day in Utah....I'm so gullible. Anyways, we walked down the hill and went into his grandmas house while i expressed how surprised and shocked i was and Devin told me about his terrifying interview he had with my dad that morning. Thats probably the long version of the proposal so sorry for such the long post. Enjoy the pics!!
1 comment:
Hi Kendra! I happened to look at your blog today for the first time (I found it from a comment you made on Natasha's), and looks like I was just in time for a new post. So who took the pics? A timer?
Post a Comment